Published on April 15th, 2015 | by Tim Schofield0
Google Handwriting Input Keyboard Review
Google has released another new app in the Play Store called Googled Handwriting Input. Just another neat way to customize Android and type on your phone or tablet! I hope they eventually integrate this into the Google Keyboard that is already in the Play Store. Let me know what you think and if you plan to use this way to type.
Google Handwriting Input Keyboard Review:
Google Handwriting Input allows you to handwrite text on your phone or tablet in 82 languages. It supports printed and cursive writing, with or without a stylus. Google Handwriting Input also supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise