Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, and phone number.
- Device information: This includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage information: This includes information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click, and the search terms you use.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request, such as delivering our newsletter or responding to your questions.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters or promotional offers.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us operate our website and deliver our services.
- Advertisers, who may show you ads on our website or other websites.
- Analytics providers, who help us measure the traffic to our website.
- Law enforcement agencies, if required by law.
You can choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you. You can also contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete your personal information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take measures to protect your personal information, such as:
- Using secure servers to store your data.
- Using encryption to protect your data in transit.
- Requiring our employees to keep your data confidential.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you request or as required by law.
Thank you for visiting our website!
This policy last updated Sep 6, 2023