Microsoft

Published on June 12th, 2013 | by Tim Schofield

Xbox One vs PS4: Specs, Features and Thoughts

In this video I will talk about the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. I compare the specs of the two consoles and also talk about features of both devices. Microsoft has definitely implemented some questionable features in their newest console. Sony may just take over control of the console war!
Let me know what you think!

POLL:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to Xbox One vs PS4: Specs, Features and Thoughts

1. Deon Davis says:

Im getting Xbox One. I do think the drm and 24 hr check is too strict. But Im just a casual gamer the likes Forza. PS4 racers suck to me. I will buy the console that has the games for me.

• PS4LIFE says:

Huh? PS4 racers suck? Not sure if your aware but neither console has yet been released, not to mention the fact that people haven’t even begun to use a race game on the PS4, So, I wish you the best of luck on your ONE journey, the rest of us will be RACING on PS4 for LIFE… 😉

2. Bennie_Hair says:

PS4 all day everyday. The PlayStation brand has been good to me since 1997. 🙂

3. QbHelper says:

Unless Microsoft does some major changes with the DRM, then I really dont see them succeeding that well sadly. If they were to lift that change I would be much more for it, but at the moment PS4 is gonna be taking my money. Plus I would rather have a motion based controller than that stupid kinect thing that makes you look like a fool.

4. Brian says:

Ps4 by far. Question can the new ps4 play ps3 games

• qbking77 says:

No it can’t

• Zharkov says:

Which seems a very poor choice by Sony. Backwards compatibility is a MAJOR selling point to many gamers. One reason I still game on PC, almost exclusively.

• Everyday Legend says:

Keep an eye out for the Gaikai service, which will offer streaming play of the PS1/2/3 library of titles. Now, whether or not that will require any additional fees outside of PS+ is unknown, but if Sony is smart, they’ll offer it as a package deal.

5. jiggle says:

xbox 360 love it. but on the fucking xbox one they lost me i’m not going to get the xbox one # its shit

6. jiggle says:

i love you halo 5 but the xbox one is shit cant play you. im going to miss you

7. David Stephens says:

PS4 c: loved PS3. I know I’ll love playing the PS4.

8. Zharkov says:

Probably won’t bother with either, but if I was forced to choose, I’d pick PS4. Microsoft is basically telling you with this console that what you’re buying is not yours. They control it to the point that you may as well be leasing the hardware and games. Completely ridiculous. Not particularly surprissing though.

9. xbox friend says:

I love my xbox but if Microsoft don’t change the restrictions I’ll be forced to the ps4