Published on April 16th, 2013 | by Tim Schofield2
Google Glass Tech Specs
As many people (myself included) patiently await the official public release of Google Glass, Google has finally release specifications of the device. A pretty solid camera coupled with 12 GB of usable memory will allow for lots of pictures and videos to be taken. However, “One full day of typical use” is a little bit misleading, because typical use can vary for everyone.
Below are the Google Glass Tech Specs, let me know what you think!
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face.
- Extra nosepads in two sizes.
High resolution display is the equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- Photos – 5 MP
- Videos – 720p
- Bone Conduction Transducer
- Wifi – 802.11b/g
- 12 GB of usable memory, synced with Google cloud storage. 16 GB Flash total.
One full day of typical use. Some features, like Hangouts and video recording, are more battery intensive.
- Included Micro USB cable and charger.
While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.
- Any Bluetooth-capable phone.
- The MyGlass companion app requires Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher. MyGlass enables GPS and SMS messaging.